Saturday, October 10, 2009

Credit Give, Credit Live

Hear me out:


I don't think we (I) ever give Him enough credit for how He works and the magnitude of work He is able to accomplish. It's much like a pastry chef or maybe the equipment manager for a professional baseball team or maybe mom or dad, or the musician who spends one hour on stage but months and months and years and years of work to create a project he can call "his" and give to you, wholeheartedly as something you can call "yours".


Always give credit where credit is due but guess what, you'll NEVER correctly allocate credit, even if He is the one whom all credit is due.


Happy Sunday ya'll. Find me a church, or help me find one, or if anyone knows a group of people who meet in Philadelphia, let me know. May God bless you all more than you'll ever know.



Love, the Hendrix brand, as always,

SL

No comments: