Wednesday, November 11, 2009



I just finished writing something to someone that will have an impact. Thinking is one thing, writing is another, acting is supernatural. Really though, what is it that compels us to act on our thoughts. Things are planted in our minds as something worth championing, whether it be music, law, medicine, homelessness, education, whatever it may be, we are called into action.

Has inaction ever felt good? Honestly, I'd rather call it quits than be an inactive part of society because by being inactive, I am inherently removing myself from society anyway so save me the trouble and forget it.

In the spirit of action, I suggest we get heavily involved in championing the cause of welcoming our troops back as they serve abroad and here at home. Their gift is quite remarkable in that they continue giving. The sacrifice they make is continually in motion, making it more necessary for our nation to get behind this impending issue. I believe wholeheartedly that if any generation can handle such a daunting task, it should be ours.

www.ncire.org - www.va.gov - www.warriorcare.mil - www.welcomebackveterans

There are four great chances to get involved. Lets go.

SL

No comments: